I just returned from 9 days at Blue Waters with my husband. We stayed in an Ocean view room at the end of the resort just steps away from the beach. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was very spacious too.
The gardens are beautiful and the grounds are well kept and clean.
The electricity went out 4 days for a few hours at a time and when we checked out the hotel manager compensated us to our liking. The staff and management were very accomodating!
The small private beach was my favorite since some days nobody but me and my husband were on this beach. They even came down from the bar a few times to take our drink order.
The Palm restaurant was beautiful, open air type place. The lighting was very romantic and you can hear the crickets and treefrogs at night while dining. The food was good and variety was ok. We opted not to do the all inclusive since we enjoy trying other restaurants on the island, which we did and glad because not to far away there were at least 3 we really liked in Dickenson Bay.
I plan to recommend this hotel to my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish