We stayed in the Rock Cottage,I was there for my friends wedding.
If you can afford it,it is one of the most beautiful resorts in the world.Rock Cottage is a private 5 bedroom villa in Blue Waters hotel.It has a secluded beach that we swam to and had all to ourselves.We were up until 3am every night swimming in the ocean and partying in our private villa which had a nice sized plunge pool.
The staff were very nice and Julie at the front desk helped us organize some trips including hiring a catamaran boat the Tiami which was the highlight of our trip(except for my friends wedding of course.)We had 17 people on the boat and it came to about $80 per person.That included a great barbecue lunch and snorkeling at Cades reef.Captain Mango and his crew were the nicest bunch of guys you'll ever meet.
The food at the hotel was really good and the house wines were also very good if you are on the all inclusive.
If I have a win at the racetrack,i'll be back there in no time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish