We stayed for 14 nights and got married here. Everything about the resort exceeded our expectations. The staff are so friendly and helpful and go above and beyond to make your stay as perfect as possible. After a week many of them feel like friends! Tramaine and Nicole behind Veronicas Bar, Emanuel at The Cove restaurant and Miguel behind the Pelican Bar, to name just a few of the staff who made us feel so welcome during our stay, but in all honesty I could sit here a list another 30 names - but I'd probably run out of space!
We stayed during the cricket and apparently the hotel was almost full, but it never felt that way as the layout of the resort means it never feels crowded. The grounds are beautiful and immaculately maintained. The rooms are cleaned, and towels changed, daily and there is also a nightly turndown service if you want it.
The food is lovely and having 3 restaurants it is possible to have some variety. A new chef started during our stay who has some great ideas for updating the menus. He went out of his way to introduce himself to absolutely everyone, presumably to get peoples opinions on what could be improved. He was a real character and will no doubt be a complete success.
The Spa is gorgeous and definitely worth a visit! Gwen did my wedding hair and make up and she is just so passionate about what she does, not to mention extremely talented. We also had a massage during our stay which I would also recommend.
Finally, if you are contemplating having your wedding at Blue Waters I can honestly say it will not disappoint! Mandie (the Wedding Co-ordinator) is amazing at her job and nothing is too much trouble for her. She made sure our day was exactly how we wanted it to be and her bubbly personality and relaxed nature meant we didn't have a worry in the world and we were able to enjoy every single second of the day.
All in all the best holiday either of us have ever had and we have already started saving to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish