I have never written a review before but felt after our wonderful stay that I must. We visited Blue Waters for our honeymoon and can honestly say everything was perfect. When we arrived Akeem (our porter) told us they had a nice surprise for us. When we got to our room, we had been given an upgrade from our booked room (deluxe beach front) to a 2 bedroom private villa (Pelican House). The room / house was amazing and we loved the use of our nearly private pool (shared with 4 other rooms). we were delighted with the level of service that we received from all members of staff. We loved the cocktails at the beach bar and worked our way through the menu during our stay!
We stayed on a b&b basis and found plenty of lovely restaurants within a short taxi ride.
Only minor criticism was that the afternoon tea service was very hit and miss, often very slow and the music in the bar on an evening was very loud - difficult to have a conversation. We often took drinks back to our terrace. Didn't cause us a problem tho!
I would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to revisit in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish