We travelled with our 3 year old daughter to Antigua and stayed in Blue Waters resort in November and all I can say is "wow". We had an amazing holiday thanks to the absolutely exemplary hospitality of all the staff there. Never have we been to a hotel with the level of friendliness and helpfulness, from the moment you arrive you are greeted with rum or fruit punch while you check in. Cove suites are beautiful, we stayed on All Inclusive Plan and was really worth it, my husband was very impressed as he could fill in his mini bar wish list and it was re- stocked following day.
We thought food was excellent, you are never going to please everyone but the choice available is brilliant and we were certainly very happy. The Cove restaurant is particularly good and the lobster to die for, we were there for two weeks and the choice and service were in all three restaurants great.
The management and staff of Blue Waters deserve the greatest credit, they call you by name, they work so hard and are so incredibly friendly and go out of their way to accommodate your every need. Our daughter was treated so well there, she was thoroughly spoilt. The management are always available and extremely helpful, special mention to the lovely Margaret( Assistant Manager) and Gwen ( spa and Concierge ) and also Vincent ( food and drink). Karen is also incredibly helpful and lovely.
I visited the spa for an Elemis facial and the spa is in the most beautiful location. Therapists are highly trained and very knowledgable and the whole experience was worth every dollar!
We cannot wait to return to this amazing hotel and we fell in love with the island of Antigua and it's people. We have been to quite a few 5 star hotel resorts around the world but nothing compares to the welcome,hospitality and location of Blue Waters.
Highly recommend this hotel, well worth every cent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish