This was my third visit to the the Blue Waters resort, that in itself should speak volumes about how fabulous this place is.
The service provided by staff is nothing but first class! All are friendly show genuine warmth, they go out of their way to ensure your experience is out of this world, nothing is ever too much trouble.
The checking in process is smooth and efficient fabulous personal touches such as cold towels and refreshments of choice are provided, this is enhanced by the fact staff have remembered me from previous visits. As much I has have tried to think of some constructive criticism there is absolutely nothing I can fault about Blue Waters or the staff.
Everything from the bars, the food in the restaurants, the entertainment is top class and exceptional. The settings are stunning and beautiful. The reaction of my travelling companion on this occasion said it all.... 'I really didn't think places like this existed in reality'.
On each visit I have stayed in a different accommodation choice, a beach front room, a cove suite and the penthouse all three were exceptional in the own right. The beach front room was spacious and luxurious, if visiting for a special occasion the cove suite and penthouses take the luxury feeling to a whole different level.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff including Mandie, Daniel, Paulette, Pearl, Rosamund, Carolyn, Tario....ok the list would be endless so a huge thank you to every one there who have not only contributed to three immense holidays a Blue Waters but hopefully further visits in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish