This hotel is set in a beautiful peaceful private bay. There are two small beaches of very clean soft white same with plenty of sun beds and ample shade. In addition the gardens and pool area are so relaxing.
The staff are the friendliest I have come across. They all seem to know and remember your name , Be it first name or surname. Nothing is too much trouble. Even when the garden team are busy they will acknowledge you.
I think because the staff were so happy and friendly that this made the guest feel that way too.
I travelled alone but have never been made to feel so welcome to join other guests for a drink and chat. Not intrusively but in a good way.
The food was amazing and varied every day in choice. Breakfast was heaven. Lunch was so good and dinner even better.and then the cocktails ummmm.
Night life was dinner and then some really good Antiguan bands or wonderful singers and of coarse the cocktails.
My room was literally on the shore line overlooking the bay. Wonderful sunsets from the balcony and the lapping of waves. I loved every minute and look forward to my return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish