Excellent holiday in Cove Suites which are part of Blue Waters, Antigua. We have just spent 2 weeks at the Cove Suites and found it difficult to fault.
There are always some problems but the team sort them out immediately with good grace. The whole experience was exactly what you want from a first-class hotel. We were beautifully looked after with excellent facilities by a wonderful team. The Cove Suites benefit from a concierge service that is second to none. You have your own mobile phone to contact them whenever you need help and they will arrange anything for you. The room (1E) was superb with lovely views and easy access to the infinity pool. It was spotlessly clean and maintenance was excellent. Infrastructure is brilliantly thought out with on resort back up power generation making regular Caribbean power failures immaterial.
Apart from the obvious benefits Blue Waters offers, by far the best feature is the staff. They are simply amazing with nothing being too much of a problem - operating on feet, rebuilding complex sunglasses, simply not a problem.
The food is outstanding and Roger is only too happy to sort out any special dietary requirements with good grace and panache. Vincent's entire team are outstanding.
So was there anything not 100%. There can be some noise from upper storey accommodation if you are on the ground floor at the Cove Suites. The bath is not long enough for a soak.
Lets put everything into perspective. We have holidayed in the Caribbean for over 30 years and never returned to the same place. I would be very surprised if we do not return to the Cove Suites at Blue Waters.
Keep doing what you are doing! Well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish