My husband and I traveled to Antigua in January. When we arrived late at the Coconut Beach Club, there was food left in our hotel room, but it had been sitting there for hours, not safe to eat. It would have been nice if they offered fruit and bottled water. Exhausted we just went to bed. The sheets on the bed would not stay put.. We spent several sleepless night fighting to keep the bed sheets in place. The next morning we complained because the room was dirty and the coffee pot was not cleaned from the previous visitors.
The food was just okay. The bartenders were only friendly with the nightly "drinkers". The housekeeping and front desk lady's were unfriendly. They never cracked a smile.
The food was okay, not great. If it wasn't for the wonderful ocean front room we would have moved to another hotel.
This is was a very nice island, but St. Lucia is a much nicer Island and the people/hotel help much nicer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua