A couple girlfriends and I got a deal on a travel site to come here and were beyond pleasantly surprised. It was lovely and we had an amazing trip.
The staff was incredibly sweet. One of my friends got sick (too much sun) and they brought her tea, soup and fruit. They were amazing.
The room was clean and spacious. The food was very good. It sounds silly, but this place has AMAZING soups. There is a different one every day and they are all worth trying.
The staff will go above and beyond to make you happy. And the beach is gorgeous. We were all so happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua