We've just returned from our 2nd visit to Coconut Beach. The first time was 7/8 years ago. There have been some alterations. A new larger swimming pool and rearranged public spaces. The bedroom block hasn't changed.
But the atmosphere was just the same - tranquil !!
The food is great, the drinks too. And the staff are welcoming and hard working and the service is excellent.
This is a 3 star hotel, so the rooms are fairly basic, but of generous size and very clean and the beds are comfortable. I slept like a log.
There is a steel band 1 night/week other than that no entertainment.
If you want a small quiet resort, where you are well treated, on a beautiful beach, then, i heartily recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua