Was here for a conference, I am a travel agent and occasionally we inspect the rooms at a Sandals resort. During my free time, I was able to visit the restaurants---fantastic options, loved the diverse menus. The beach as a long stretch, I walked that whole thing, the sand was so soft and powdery (just made up a word), the water was great and calm, it was so relaxing sitting on my chair with my favorite Bacardi libation. The life !!! I would def go back with the mrs for my own vacation. They have a casino next door and a couple of nightclubs that are cool. I enjoyed them.
I also went off the resort to visit the local area of Antigua---Grand Pineapple which another Sandals property for Value was also very enjoyable !! I was working hard, but had no worries !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •A European Hotel in the Six-Star, all-suite Mediterranean Village •Exotic Rondoval with private plunge pool and butler service •1,400 square foot Mediterranean villa with private plunge pool and butler service•Houses the East Caribbean's largest pool (1 of 6) •Offers 9 dining options and 8 bars including an English pub •Voted "World's Most Romantic Resort" 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort And Spa
- Sandals Antigua
- Hotel Sandals Grande Antigua
- Sandals Grand Antigua
- Antigua Sandals
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa Saint John Parish