This is our 5th stay at this resort and we like the Sandals experience. Being Sandals Select members we assumed we were getting an upgraded (we prefer the Mediterranean Side) but that was not the case, so we complained and was moved on the second day.
Staff: Always do what they can to please you ..just ask. Special thanks to Jeroma, in sales office, Chef Nigel, Chef Juleen at Bay Side, Faith-Lynn, Altia fro the coconut water. Antonio who kept us entertained.
Restaurants : Enenor"S is a must - difficult to get in but worth it. The grilled lobster is excellent.
Kimonos (Japanese) is also an excellent. Pizza is simply one of the best by far.
Beach and Pool: Great beach but the water during high tide was close to the shoreline during our stay in March, usually this is not the case. Main pool is always a nice spot to enjoy a cold drink and just relax.
We will be back. But we will be going to SANDALS Grande Riviera Jamaica in July. Found out they did a $60M renovation with a new section.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •A European Hotel in the Six-Star, all-suite Mediterranean Village •Exotic Rondoval with private plunge pool and butler service •1,400 square foot Mediterranean villa with private plunge pool and butler service•Houses the East Caribbean's largest pool (1 of 6) •Offers 9 dining options and 8 bars including an English pub •Voted "World's Most Romantic Resort" 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort And Spa
- Sandals Antigua
- Hotel Sandals Grande Antigua
- Sandals Grand Antigua
- Antigua Sandals
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa Saint John Parish