“As good as we hoped it would be...”

Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in St. John's
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Just back from our trip. After a rather long quere at the airport, we arrived at the resort later than we had hoped. We were greated by concierge Danesha. She was gracious and polished. After a glass of champagne and cool towel, we were notified that our accomodations would not be near our travel companions. Not to worry. We were all upgraded. My husband and I had an Amalfi Penthouse Suite and our friends were upgraded to the oceanfront suite with private splash pool and jacuzzi. We were both on the Mediterranean side, where we were orginally slated to stay anyway. This part of the resort is beautiful, though the entire resort is extremely well kept. The staff is gracious throughout the resort. The food exceeded our expectations. The breakfast and lunch buffets offered many options, all very good.
A nice surprise was poolside cocktail service (and a popcorn vending machine). You can also grab a pastry or ice cream any time from the Paris Cafe. Nice gift shop on the property. They have everything you could need. We had dinner at Bayside, Kimonos, OK Corral, and Eleanors. All were very good. All in all, we had a great vacation and I would recommend this resort to anyone. This was our first Sandals experience but we've stayed at some pretty upscale hotels over the years (Ritz Carltons, Fairmonts, etc.) We were pleased with everything at Sandals Antigua and plan another stay at another Sandals location as a result of the overwhelmingly positive stay at this property.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
8  Thank D C
There are newer reviews for Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa

Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I went in January 2013 with another couple. I wanted someplace warm and a direct flight. My travel agent suggested Sandals Grande Antigua. The other couple had been for their honey moon and were excited to go back.

The pro's... it is a direct flight from NY and it was warm. The buildings, pool, grounds, gardens and restaurants are al BEAUTIFUL!! it is realizing, There are plenty of lounges by the pool. They have sail boats to take out on your own. There is a definite security presence by the gates from the beach to keep off locals from selling items to guests at the pool. The food was fabulous at Eleanor's and at the Japanese restaurant. There are many restaurants, multiple pools. When we arrived there was an appointment already reserved for us at sunset with a photographer.. if we wanted.. and the room was very clean and beautiful. My girl friend and I went to the spa. The staff was wonderful and the treatments were fabulous. Our husbands went on the ATV trip and had a great time. We took out a small sail boat but had to wait awhile for one. There are 6 or 7 sail boats but only 3 were ready and able to sail.

The Con's.. when we arrived I walked to the desk to check in while the husbands took care of the luggage... a few minutes later someone walked over to the taxi and offered hot towels. Great idea but there were not waiting for us (and not a big deal), they offered us a table to sit, drinks and some type of appetizer...all very nice... they gave our friends their check in paperwork that was all filled out.. mine was not. I had checked in on line about 1.5 weeks ahead of time and my girl friend did it about a week ahead. I asked 3x's why they did not have all of my information.. and I got 3 bland stares (also not a big deal). We tried to make dinner reservations for dinner and were told that the restaurants that needed reservations were all booked already and that all of the restaurants are the same. We were told that we should have booked before arriving. Well, I had asked my travel agent before we left and Sandals told her to book on arrival. Our friends were take to our room and we sat for another 25 minutes... so now we are starting to wonder. OUr friends were give a 2-bedroom suite upgrade. A few of the staff walked by asking if we needed help.. we kept saying someone went to check on our room... and they walked off... after about 25 minutes.. my husband got up and again asked what was going on. We had a long morning, and were hungry. Finally, the intern said she would take us to our room. I never saw the woman who went to check on our room when our friends went to their room.. and its had been 25 minutes..I asked what happened to that woman and I got another bland stare...the intern then walked us across the lobby to the first door and said "Here is your room".... It was 2 minutes from where we had been sitting!!! So I again asked... Why did it take so long to see if our room was ready and she could not answer. I told them I would not stay in a room basically in the lobby. She called the desk and took us right away to another room. I asked how can 2 room be suddenly ready when we had been sitting.. and another bland stare... the intern final suggested we talk to the manager. The manager came up to the room, and was more concerned with getting our travel agents info so she could straighten out the confusion over booking reservations ahead of time. I really didn't see the point as we were already there. She apologized for the slow check in , could not answer why check took us almost an hour, and was so condescending I finally said I was going for a walk to calm down. My husband explained to her that it took an hour for us to get a room, we were hungry and tired, there is a lot of confusion. She just apologized and said she would see if she could do something. We changed, went to beach and tried to find a restaurant and were told kitchen closed!! The waitress pointed us in the direction of the pub and they were not open.

Pro: Eventually the manager called our room, made reservations for us at Evelyn's and the Japanese restaurant which were both lovely. They are not the same as the other restaurants. Then she also offered us a 2 bedroom suite upgrade for the following day to make up for all of the problems with check in. We did move the next day. We packed our bags and left them in the room and the staff moved the bags while we were at the beach.

Overall, it was a beautiful property. The bar staff at the pool was fabulous and very friendly. The weather was perfect, the pool and beach were beautiful. It was very clean. Honestly, I'm not sure if I would go back. It was such a hassle checking it. They could have told us go for lunch and come back in an hour, or taken us on a tour to get us oriented to the property. I'm still a little perplexed about it all.

Room Tip: I saw 3 rooms, they were all beautiful with great views.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Love2travelWfam2
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I just returned from our stay at Sandals Grande Antigua, Feb 1 to Feb 7. We stayed in a Garden of Eden Premium room in the Caribbean Village in the 400 block next to St Mark’s Square and found it to be in an excellent location. It was a basic room, nothing really fancy, but it was clean and we didn't spend much time in the room anyway so it was fine.

We had a fantastic stay and it was hard to find fault with anything. Thinking back about some recent reviews we read on Trip Advisor, we can't believe some of the negative comments that were posted about this resort! So glad we weren’t there at the same time as some of those complainers. Everyone we met was just so nice, and we made some new friends that we will keep in touch with.

The weather was just perfect, sunny and warm every day with low humidity. They spray for bugs at this resort so there were no pesky mosquitos, at least none that bothered me and I usually get bit often.

We made dinner reservations for the restaurants we wanted to eat at as soon as we arrived, which I would recommend that you do since there is limited space available. We couldn't get a reservation for Kimonos. We thought that the food overall at this resort was pretty good.

The Playmakers (entertainment team) always came up with fun ways to keep everyone entertained. We participated in the pool games one day which was a lot of fun.

The beach was gorgeous, so beautiful to look at! The beach vendors did offer us excursions and souvenirs but they left us alone when we said "no thank you".

The only time we left the resort was when we did a circumnavigation cruise around the island with Wadadli Cats, which was fun. Great crew and good lunch was served. We booked this online 2 weeks before our trip and got a good price.

My husband and I travel a lot, and we give Sandals Grande Antigua high marks in every category. For the most part, the staff was friendly and accommodating. The only exception was the water sports guy on the beach who was rude to us when we wanted to use one of the hobie cats. He didn't give us any instructions at all on how to use it as he pushed us out to sea.

It was also disappointing that Sandals charges for WiFi service. That really should be included in a 5 star resort.

This trip will be hard to top. We will definitely come back here again!

Room Tip: Rooms in the 400 block of the Caribbean section are in a good location.
3  Thank SunsationalVacations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This resort was one of the most beautiful resorts we've ever been to. The resort food was amazing. BUT, it was way under staffed. We were told the day after we arrived that there were no reservations left in the restaurants that required one - really. We paid for a top resort and couldn't even get into the top restaurants. There was a beach party with very limited seating. We stood up to eat. When we went to the " other" restaurants to eat there was an hour and a half wait time. The pool water was freezing. Pool and bar restrooms ran out of toilet paper, soap and rarely had hand towels. It just came up short for being a " Sandals" .

Room Tip: The guest that paid extra for a butler service got reserved seating by the pool, good seating at the...
5  Thank Gayleone

Where to begin!

Pro's: The property is every bit as good as the pictures. The place is kept very clean, is very nice looking, and given the setting by the beach - is truly a little piece of paradise. The included activities were a BIG bonus: snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing, tennis, volleyball, etc. were all free and readily accessible. We were never bored! The entertainment staff is hilarious: Emmanuel and Antonio kept the mood quite festive. Can I mention the grounds again? What a tremendously beautiful place. There were several food options and drinks were more than readily available (all kinds of concoctions!)

Con's: 1) Too many rules to get food at night! If you are not wearing recommended attire (IE shorts) at night and don't have reservations, it is actually hard to get food without waiting a long time for a table. This was frustrating on the first day as we couldn't actually find a place that would give us food. After finally finding the one place that would serve us without a long wait, it still took an hour and a half to actually get our food. Then it was small portions (we learned to order two entrees for every meal). I ended up begging a bartender for a banana that night. :-( 2) Inconsistent service. There is complete truth to the reviews that reflect some poor service here. Don't come to Sandals Antigua expecting service that's at the level of basic restaurants like Chili's or Applebees - you won't get it. It's more like McDonalds. Friendly enough, but in no hurry to really meet your needs. Don't get me wrong, there were several staff members that were very friendly and looking out for us, but just as many or more that were just there to do their job. I greeted everyone with a smile and a "how are you"? But often was reciprocated by blank faces; reducing our communication to more of a 'what do you want'. 3) Noise, whether you like it or not - you are up at 9:00 am (on the Caribbean side) as they start their site maintenance promptly at 9:00 am local time. Leaf blowers, hammers, what-sounded-like-chainsaws were in full use making sleep impossible after 9:00am. 4) Long check in process (30 - 45 minutes)

Overall: Once you learn the rules of food (especially dinner), are aggressive about making reservations early to fill up your nights and learn what staff members to work with - this can really be a bit of paradise! I wouldn't go again as a couple (too expensive) but as a group, it was really amazing.

Hope this helps!

Room Tip: I wouldn't pay much for a room as you're spending most of the time outside of it! The Cari...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Nate R
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have just returned from Sandals Antigua and once again have enjoyed a wonderful holiday at a wonderful resort.
Our Butlers, as always, were brilliant, ensuring all our needs and requests were met and even going the extra mile decorating our table in all the restaurants we visited delivering the daily paper to our Cabana, running romantic baths and just making sure we had everything we needed without being too invasive………………Thank you Natasha and Kevin.
The restaurants are still all very good; we especially liked the improvements made to the furniture in Eleanor’s (great lobster) and also the new French theme in the Bayside restaurant where the chef has created a fabulous menu. One disappointment however was the menu in the Cricketers Pub, it is limited, is not authentic to a typical English Pub and some of the old favourites are longer available. However when this was pointed out we were assured that it was being addressed.
One huge improvement is the arrival of the wooden sunloungers, they are now in plentiful supply and even though the resort was at capacity I noticed every day there were still beds available at midday due to the pool patio area being extended. The couches around the firepits are also a lovely addition.
Being returning guests we once again enjoyed a wonderful evening at the Signature Guest dinner, made even more enjoyable by spending the evening with the wonderful Teresianne from the Sales department, who is always totally dedicated to ensuring the guests have a wonderful time; a true professional. My gratitude goes to Sandeep for making amongst other things our last day so memorable; Donavon, Althea, Celia, Anika, Stacey, Rosemary, Claudine and far too many others for making our stay so lovely, we really felt like we were returning home to our friends and family at Sandals Antigua.
Unless you are really fussy and hard to please it really is very difficult to find fault with this resort.

Room Tip: Caribbean Grove is so authentic with beautiful gardens, Med side is newer and very much a good resor...
2  Thank Gad-About-Gaynor
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I usually go on a Sandals vacation for our anniversary every year. Our latest trip, July 14-21, 2012, was to Sandals Grande Antigua and it was amazing. Sandals is a bit pricey, but after seven Sandals trips we know what to expect and know there will not be any hidden costs.

Part of our continued loyalty to Sandals is due to our amazing travel agent Hayley from Beach Bum Vacations. She booked our honeymoon at a Sandals and we had such a wonderful experience that we keep going back every year possible. She takes care of everything up front for us all we have to do is show up to the airport. Hayley also answered my innumerable questions after we booked, but before our trip. For about six months before our trip every day I would go on Trip Advisor and read the new reviews of others who had just been at Sandals Grande Antigua. I then went to Hayley with questions and requests that I had read about. She has a personal relationship with the GM so she clarified all questions, took care of all my concerns and even went above and beyond by taking care of some of my requests before we arrived. Upon arrival at the resort we were greeted by a staff member who said she had been communicating with Hayley and wanted to make sure that all of our desires were acknowledge correctly. Just amazing in my mind. From the moment we stepped onto the property we felt like royalty. All of our worries were whisked away by the ocean breeze to be forgotten for an entire week in paradise. We did receive little perks throughout our stay such as flowers in the room and little snacks that we think we received because Beach Bum Vacations has a relationship with Sandals. There was one small issue we had during our stay and we brought it up to two different people and after two days it was still not resolved. We sent an email to Hayley and within minutes it was taken care of. That right there is why we always book with Beach Bum. There is always someone there for you if you have ANY issues big or small.

The resort is amazingly beautiful. I love the two different sides which have different atmospheres. The big pool or all the small little pools just hidden for you to wonder around and find.

The food was extraordinary. More than one time my husband and I mentioned to each other that the food really was something that stood out at this particular Sandals. The best part was it was not just one restaurant, overall the food and drinks were excellent.

We stayed at Sandals Antigua about five years ago while the Mediterranean side was still being built. At that point there was just Bayside for breakfast. We loved having OK Corral as an a la carte option to mix it up a few mornings. Such a great view up there and it was nice to be able to sit down and enjoy instead of serving ourselves. After eating there for a week the breakfast options at Bayside and Mario’s did get a bit old. It would have been nice to have, for example, different pastries instead of the same ones everyday. I absolutely loved the huge selection of fresh fruit daily. I fell in love with mango while vacationing at St. Lucia, but there I had to hunt and sometimes request mango. It was very hard to find. Here it was readily available and always being refilled. The passion fruit was amazing. Very nice to be able to enjoy tropical fruit and not just the same things we can eat at home in the states.

Lunch was always a joy no matter where we went.

Dinner was good every night. My husband and I had different favorite dinners. He loved Kimono’s. Our waitress, Stacy, was very fun. She played into my husbands request for her to sing a soca song and show us how she dances (whines). She went and got her phone which had a great song on it and sang and danced. Pretty much just to make us happy. It worked. Thanks for going out of your way Stacy.

Another employee who stands out is Dwayne at the Caribbean pool. We told him we liked passion fruit and he made us his special drink that had that in it (addiction). After that we would go out of our way to go over to the Caribbean pool for a drink it we wanted one during that day.

At the returning guest dinner we met Dan the manager of Food and Beverage. The next day we saw him out walking and stopped him to say that he is doing a wonderful job. This was by far one of the best food we have had out of our multiple stays at various Sandals.

House wine and champagne were very good.

The one and only place we did not like so much was Café de Paris. The ladies were nice we just did not like the choices. At Whitehouse we were in the Café a LOT because there was always a case full of all kinds of yummy choices. Here there were only a few pastry choices each time and they were never that good. We would just take a bite to try it and not each the rest. Also, it would be nice if crapes were served more than just a few designated hours a day. We really like the crape place in St. Lucia that offered fresh made to order crapes verses the option here where premade ones were placed in a serving dish. The one time we looked they were smashed together.

One thing that needs to be incorporated into the new Mediterranean pool is a list of drinks hanging like the sundowner bar has. We have been to a few Sandals before so we knew some drinks, but those new to Sandals did not know what to order. There was a lot of people asking people what drinks they had or trying to order drinks by color. They do have laminated pages but because it is often windy those are kept behind the bar so they don’t blow away. I would have liked to try other drinks, but I was only aware of a few and those were ones we learned about at other Sandals. It did seem like new drinks we being created so it would be neat to have a chart that was easily updated showing new and top drinks. Then have the laminated sheet as well showing all drinks.

Suggestions:
1. We like playing shuffleboard on vacation. We save up all year for one vacation and part of our Sandals tradition has become shuffleboard. The one shuffleboard court in Antigua seems to not be placed in the best spot. It is not lighted so we can not play at night which we have done and enjoyed at others. Our suggestion would be to incorporate another shuffleboard that is more visible and more room to play into the winding trails in the Caribbean side or one on the Mediterranean side.

2. We really liked the pool and ping pong tables at the Mediterranean pool. Although if people were playing it made it hard to walk by. More than one time people would be playing ping pong and they stopped so we could walk by without interfering with their game. It was a bit crowded. What about moving the pool tables or just one up to the area above the Mediterranean pool. It would then help protect the tables from the weather a bit more so they would last longer and make more room down below. The observation area did not seem to be utilized at all unless it was people taking pictures on their last day. Putting up a clear plastic or glass along the rails would keep the balls from falling in the pool. Also, this will gave those playing pool a break from the sun which is sometimes needed.

3. It is very nice having the umbrellas provided by Sandals and having one in your room. It would also be nice to have a few umbrellas stands or holders around the property if you are caught by surprise out in the rain. For example, after the SSG dinner it was pouring down. Since our room was on the Mediterranean side we were stuck until the rain let up. Housekeeping could take the extra umbrellas (if there is more than one) out of rooms the next day while cleaning the room to refill the stands. Along these same lines the same night we were stuck we decided to watch the entertainment in the courtyard. The table and chairs we all wet and since everyone was dressed nice for dinner nobody wanted to sit in wet chairs. My husband had to go find a towel to dry off chairs. We have been nice if an employee preemptively did that.

SSG
Upon arrival to our room we were very impressed with the room presentation. Lovely arrangement on the bed with flower petals and the towel shaped like a swan. Gorgeous flower arrangement. Very nice. We also liked having the SSG shirt in our room for us. Nice not having to go pick it up. This was the one and only time we received acknowledgment we were SSG. Other Sandals we received other perks that stood out on our mind which made it special. We go on vacation to celebrate our anniversary every year. Usually that is recognized in some way, but this trip it was not. To Karen’s (loyalty manager) defense she did call our room as we were getting ready for dinner and say that we had left our do no disturb light on most of the day. We accidentally left it on as we left in the morning and we stay out all day until dinner so the light did not go off until we left around 5:30 for dinner. Even though it was on most of the day we thought we would get something that night. Nothing at all. Just a small plate of late night snacks such as chocolate covered strawberries would have been nice. Or since we accidentally left our light on they could have put a happy anniversary sign on our door like we received in Jamaica. Or even delivering something the next day would have been appreciated. The SSG dinner left something to be desired. We spoke to other guests the next day and they said the same thing. The food was not that great and at other Sandals we remember that being the best dinner there. The layout of the tables was not conducive to talking to the manger at your table if you were on the opposite end.

This is not specific to SGA, but a complaint with Sandals SSG department. Before leaving for vacation we asked our travel agent to find out how many paid nights we had because the last SSG dinner we went to they asked us and we were unsure. She was told we had 23 nights + July’s trip =30 nights. She was also told we were currently gold but after this stay we would become Platinum so we would be recognized as Platinum during this stay. We found that a bit odd since we were never recognized as Gold and our agent could not answer why were not. All she knew was what Sandals told her when she inquired. Because of the inquiry before we left we looked on the Sandals website and it listed Spa Hydrotherapy Bath for Two for our level. Our agent told us they are no longer offering the hydrobath but in lieu of that is a thirty minute massage per couple. We were fine with that and were very much looking forward to that. Upon check in nothing was said to us about this. We looked over all the information in the room and saw no mention of it. We did, for the first stay ever, see a print out of our stays. We noticed one stay was missing. We asked multiple times at the Soon Come Back desk about fixing the missing stay. We were told they were waiting to hear back from corporate and when it was cleared up we would get a new print out. Finally, the day of the SSG dinner we bought internet to email our travel agent Hayley since we were getting no where. Within minutes she replied to us so I am not sure what was taking so long for the Sandals employees to respond to us. Our agent was told that she was misinformed the first time and we did not get the massage. A bit of a let down and disappointed. The entire week we never did hear back from anyone at SGA about our inquiry about our missing stay. At least Beach Bum Vacations responded to us.

MUSIC
The music was disappointing. Whitehouse is one of our favorite resorts mainly because of the music. That was one element missing in Antigua. We like to hear local soca music which we only heard for the few hours on Antigua day at the pool. The music was actually a bit annoying because as we were walking the various speakers were competing and none of them matched. We understand everyone likes different music and you have to make everyone happy, if possible For example, the speakers at the Mediterranean pool bar would play one song while the speakers outlying the pool next to the stairs would play a completely different song and the speakers along the path another and those outside Mario’s yet another. You could walk just a few feet and hear four different songs. They should be more synchronized and not such drastic differences. You should be able to walk at least a few feet and hear the same song. We were not bouncing and humming music like we do at Whitehouse. The few times there was a dj at the Mediterranean pool we could not hear the announcements. We sat on the other side of the pool and just could not hear. It took us awhile to even figure out where the announcements and music were coming from. Being hidden under a tree is not the best place. The dj should be on the patio area where the steel drums were set up for Antiguan day. Much easier to hear and see there.

PLAYMAKERS
If this was our first Sandals we would not have even known about playmakers. They were not present at this resort until our last few days. I am not sure if there were new staff who came in or what, but the first part of our vacation we didn’t even think they had playmakers here.

ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS
We have a good idea of what to expect after staying at various Sandals. The entertainment and small special events were a let down. It was not just us either. We spoke to other couples who said they were just not going to anything else. The chocolate buffet was not much. The manager wine and cheese cocktail hour was not much. Entertainment was too similar the entire week. We would have preferred to see more of the local talent. There was a band outside of Cricketer’s one night that was supposed to play jazz. They were doing great until the singer showed up late. Once he got up on stage it was no good any more. He was not needed and brought down the band. The same band played at SSG and was very good minus the singer. Also, during the performance Sandals employees would come up and ask if they needed drinks which was interrupting to the songs. That should be done in between songs or sets. The beach BBQ was nice, but we feel the entertainment should be up on a stage like it used to be so that everyone can see better.

ANTIGUAN DAY
This was a bit of a let down. We looked forward to it all week because we enjoyed it at other Sandals. There were only a handful of vendors. Other Sandals have had more vendors with better goods to buy. We normally buy our souvenirs and gifts for others at home here but this time there was nothing that interested us. We were hoping for jewelry, wood carvings or steel drums. I thought for sure a vendor would be there selling steel drums since they were part of the nightly entertainment a few days. Nothing in the resort gift shop interested us either. We ended up buying things at the airport when we would have rather not waited until the very last minute. Also, the dancers were awful. Not entertaining at all especially the girls. The boys did try. The girls just stood in a circle and bounced back and forth on their feet.

THINGS WE LOVED
• The lights saying do not disturb or make up room. These are great to have. At other resorts it seems housekeeping would always come while we were napping or getting ready for dinner and this way we were never disturbed. The rooms are very clean and roomy.
• We liked knowing the names of employees who we could call if we needed something. We never did, but it was nice knowing Karen or Jewlie were there if we needed them. They both remembered us and said ‘hi’ if we passed them on the property.
• I can not remember his name right now, but the male employee who works in water sports and drives the boats. He was also at the SSG dinner. I would recognize his name if you said, but I am drawing a blank right now. Very nice man who we felt went out of his way to make sure we were having a good time. Kudos to him.
• At other Sandals we did not walk away knowing the names of any employees. Here there were a handful who stood out to us. That is something special.
• Multiple pool tables. If one was taken we just went to another and could usually find a free one.
• Red Lane spa employees were around and did ask if you wanted a massage a few times, but not annoying and did not hound you like other Sandals. Nice presence without being overbearing.

We did notice that plans did change. For example, white night. We read somewhere it was Wednesday but then it was on Tuesday. A bit confusing. Also, we read the SSG dinner was going to be on the Mediterranean side in the conference facility. We were looking forward to that because we were sure it would be more fancy than the last SSG we were at which was at Bayside. But it ended up being at Bayside.

Once again great work Dan in Food and Beverage. He does great work. We saw him out and about every day. He has some great employees as well.

DEPARTURE LOUNGE
This is a nice perk to have. We did use it because we did not have to leave until 2:00. A few comments from my personal experience. The liquid in the shower is not labeled. I had no idea if it was shampoo, conditioner or body wash. It would be been nice to have towels in there. We went to the pool to find towels and there were out at the moment so that was not very accommodating since you need a towel to take a shower. Also, other Sandals have provided lotion and a few other small bathroom amenities that made it very nice which were missing. Last the temperature in the lounge is unbearably hot. After showering I went to use the restroom and was dripping with sweat. My husband said that same thing that his lounge was very very very warm.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Cocobay Resort
Cocobay Resort
#1 of 3 in Bolans
Pineapple Beach Club Antigua

Been to Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!