Stayed Dec 9-13,2006 . Room only. Rooms are dated, great AC, great pool, lots of beach chairs on beach . Hotel is on end of beach so you miss all of the cruise ship daytimers. Food left a lot to be desired so ate most meals at coconut grove resteraunt at other end of beach , which has great food and service. Bottomless cup of coffee. It was a bit expensive for the quality of resort it could be.
TV channels did not exist but you go there for the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a pristine picture postcard beach front location, the Halcyon Cove by rex resorts offers the very essence of a perfect Caribbean setting. Beautiful glistening waters gently lap at the palm-fringed white sands of Dickenson Bay where guests can recline beneath the palm-frond parasols or exert some energy on a variety of water sports. International buffet breakfast and dinner cuisine is served at the Arawak Terrace restaurant or treat yourself at the Warri Pier a-la-carte restaurant featuring speciality grills and lobster in its unique setting over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Halcyon Cove by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halcyon Cove By Rex Hotel St. John`s
- Halcyon Cove Antigua
- Halcyon Cove By Rex Resorts Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Rex Halcyon Cove Resort
- Rex Halcyon Antigua