Nice quiet vacation, small resort. The beach is wonderful. Food was good. Tea time was great,
No disco on site if you are looking for night life this is not the place for you.
I would suggest bringing your own towel. If you lose the one provided by the resort you are out $50.00.
This is a great place to relax and enjoy the sun....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a pristine picture postcard beach front location, the Halcyon Cove by rex resorts offers the very essence of a perfect Caribbean setting. Beautiful glistening waters gently lap at the palm-fringed white sands of Dickenson Bay where guests can recline beneath the palm-frond parasols or exert some energy on a variety of water sports. International buffet breakfast and dinner cuisine is served at the Arawak Terrace restaurant or treat yourself at the Warri Pier a-la-carte restaurant featuring speciality grills and lobster in its unique setting over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Halcyon Cove by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halcyon Cove By Rex Hotel St. John`s
- Halcyon Cove Antigua
- Halcyon Cove By Rex Resorts Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Rex Halcyon Cove Resort
- Rex Halcyon Antigua