We were fortunate to return to Jumby for one week in June and again it is just wonderful. The rooms are beautiful with gorgeous views of the beach. We took full advantage of the bikes, spending hours riding around the island, the tennis courts are great alothough we only played for a little while each day since it was so hot out. Gym is nice too, everything that you would need to get a workout in.
Loved using all the water sports too, we paddleboarded almost every day and even tried the tubing being pulled by the speed boat. Took the boat tour around the island which was fun, we were the only ones but the tour still went on. It was fund seeing the stunning villas from the water.
Everyone that works here is so nice and friendly, the service is great and I feel the selection of food and the quality is something I look forward to. I hope to return someday soon. Love Jumby!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish