Jumby Bay provided a wonderful vacation. The place is beautiful and kept very clean. We stayed in a lovely villa with a infinity pool. There are three different restaurants to choose from. One place for breakfast, two places for lunch and three places for dinner. The resort also has some special dinner nights: White Night on the beach (bring something white to wear) and Caribbean Night. The food was very good, but after a week, I was kind of craving things that I couldn't get on the menus. The drinks are free flowing and filled with alcohol. A couple of days in, I starting to ask for drinks with "light" alcohol. You have to sign up for the speed boat for the free water-skiing, tubing or wake boarding. There is only one boat, so you need to sign up in the morning. The kayaking, paddleboarding, hobie cat, and wind surfing is all free and available at any time. The beach service is SLOW. Getting drinks there generally isn't an issue, but ordering food at the beach takes a long, long time. One day we waited 70 minutes for the food and it was soggy by the time it got to us. The customer service is amazing. Melinda greeted us when we were about to get on the boat to the island. She has a bubbly personality and answered all our questions. Lorenz at the beach area was so friendly and patient. At the villa, wifi was hit or miss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish