Just returned from a week vacation at Jumby Bay...wow. A very exclusive resort with a great beach and pool and stunning rooms. Already enough to be up there with the best we have been to, yet it is the service which truly sets them apart from any other resort which I have stayed. If you have ever been on a seaborn cruise, then you will understand. From the greeting off the deck to the concierge ladies the welcoming feeling pervades. Always remembering us by name is remarkable. The service on the beach itself was unlike any I have ever seen. Every 15 minutes someone is there to take a drink or food order. Also delicious snacks are passed all day. The beach bar is an all day party with a bartender from some other planet where the currency seems to be having a great time.
I truly did not expect all of this as the resort is all inclusive. Many people we met were repeaters and it is clear why they would be.
Highly recommended and thanks again to the best staff I have yet to encounter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish