We have been to the Caribbean 18 times but have only just discovered Jumby Bay. It is a sublime collection of all the best features of all the best Caribbean resorts on one immaculate private island just off Antigua. It has the accessibility of Carlisle Bay; the perfectly proportioned bay of Cap Julucca; the lovely rooms of Sandy Lane; the gardens and style of the Malihouana; and the hospitality and food of Eden Rock. We won't be going anywhere else.
Gareth from Newbury,UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish