From the second you step through customs to the sad moment you leave the island - everything is pure perfection. Smiling staff at every corner there to look after your every need. I was truly astounded by how genuinely happy all the staff were. The rooms are perfectly appointed and everything has been thought of. Genny who runs the beach bar is a legend!!! Life is that much better after having been to Jumby Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish