Third visit to Jumby, every bit as excellent as the first time and it just keeps getting a little bit better as they strive to be the best.
You can't want for anything more from a hotel and their staff. From the very moment you arrive on the mainland in Antigua you won't see your luggage until the room as you relax as they whisk you away to a waiting private boat to the island, management welcome and your in the best possible hands. Staff know your name, food is excellent on the menu and always willing to create you something special should you want, rooms gorgeous and everything so impeccably clean.
Be there on a Sunday night for the beach bbq - aka White Night - great fun!
Other reviews have covered the great stuff you have to look forward to here - enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay Island casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife amidst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Jumby Bay Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay Island Antigua/Saint John Parish