We left another resort in Antigua after 1.5 days and checked in at Jumby Bay! Fabulous! From the minute we arrived they have gone out of their way to make our vacation special. Everyone knows your name and greets you. I don't even have to order a drink on the beach, they just bring me one. Cooler full of cold bottle water next to each chair at the beach. The water is replenished as you need. As the sun moves they come and turn your chair.
The food is great. If you want something that is not on the menu just ask and they will make it or you.
We will return to Jumby Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish