Our review is long overdue. Service is impeccable. Food - excellent. Thank you to Seon, Jenny, Jasmine, Melinda and Darren. Your personalities and professionalism show through. We shall be back. Our experience -- you treated us like family and also gave us our space. We were in the new beachfront suites - gorgeous. What a wonderful holiday!!!! The spa is an oasis. For romantics, it is. White night (barbecue) is so romantic and elegant. Thank you again and again. Everyone should stay here. Your property is the best. Jumby Bay provides you with much more than you pay. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish