Jumby Bay Island
Siboney Beach Club(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$180
$161
  • Breakfast included
$411
Orbitz.com
Ocean Point Resort & Spa(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$164
$160
$356
$232
Hotels.com
Antigua Village(St. John's)
$144
All reviewspool suitepool grillepasture beachwhite nightbeach baroutdoor showerrosewood resortveranda restaurantprivate picnicwater skiingprivate ferrybeachside suitemain beachbeach staffhawksbill turtlefour seasonscaribbean night
Reviewed September 8, 2012

One of the best hotel in caribbean sea . Excellent resort , Excellent beach , great food . Also the service is to top and the staff is very nice and cater For all your needs , on all occasions . One of the few places in which i have never waited a long time nothing .

• Stayed: August 2012
7  Thank 26luma
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Incredible. Excellent service. Huge, clean, modern suites. Delicious food. The house wine selections served with the all-inclusive packages should be improved - but otherwise amazing. I would definitely return here and have recommended this place to family, friends and work colleagues. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms 37 - 46 are amazing
7  Thank travel r
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband and I were there for 6 days last week. We had an amazing time. The service was amazing. The best part about it was that everyone seemed and acted like they enjoy what they are doing. The room was very comfortable, clean and big enough for 2 people to stay and spend quality time when it is too hot outside. In addition the food was fantastic. I was thinking that they would serve a bunch of buffet food that gets old in time. Contrary to what I thought they had an a la carte menu with daily specials and generous portion made to your specific preference. Our arrival and departure process was made very comfortable by the staff. After you are finished with immigrations a member of the staff welcomes - (Janet) you and arranges your transportation to the Resort. After a short 5 minute car ride and a 7 minute boat ride you are in paradise.. After a very efficient and quick check in you get a detailed resort and a room orientation. I can't remember the name of the pleasant lady who checked us in but I thought she was very professional and made it very easy for us.
Our room was not ready as we arrived early, she took us to the Pool Grill and informed us about the wait time which was no problem at all as we were very hungry.
We were very impressed with several of the employees who I would love to mention and would suggest you to know when you go to the Rosewood Jumby Bay. Rita and Melinda are Guest Service Managers who really care about their guests. Jimmy at the Pool Grill is very personable, professional and yet fun. Melissa in Estate House is such a sweetheart. Her passion for what she does shows. We went there twice in a row just to see her. Also Amanda and Franka are just as good.. What a great team you have at the Estate House!!!
Wendy (housekeeping) and her team did such a good job cleaning our room twice daily that I was amazed by how good they are. Kyle - Bellhop - very personable and caring. He had to make very many trips for us.
While there you have got to visit the Spa. Beau will welcome you and find the best therapist for your needs.
The resort offers different water sports like water skiing, kayaking, snorkelling (equipment) etc.. Sean was the attendant at the beach. My husband and I thought he was amazing. He was very patient with me as I was trying to learn to water ski.. What a pleasant young man!!
Also you have got to do the sunset cruise on Thursday night. They serve great drinks and some food. They also had live, Antiguan musicians playing fun music.. After that they serve Antigiuan food at Pool Grill. They had several options for such a picky eater as I am... Chef and his team were personally available to assist with questions about the food..

Overall our vacation at the Jumby Bay was fantastic.. They have great service, great food, clean rooms and amazing nature beauty... You can not go wrong with this place.
We definitely want to go back..

17  Thank thegorillagirl
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Simply stated, this resort rocks.

Can't find fault with anything.

Immaculate and flawless. Our room was spectacular. (Pool suite with ocean view). BBQ Beach night was incredible. We sat literally 12 in. from waters edge, with a linen covered table and candles! Classic!
We’ve traveled a lot, and we have never experienced the feeling of joy the staff radiated at this particular Rosewood Resort. The entire staff was happy, friendly and sincere, and we love their nicknames! Everyone went out of their way to make our holiday special, and it truly was. On our last day, most came to hug us good bye. It is a special place.
….Right down to our exit. The morning started with a wake up call, 2nd snooze, knock on the door for luggage, goodie bag for trip, private boat, limo…..but then like a slap on the face REALITY.
Our only suggestion would be a liaison between the resort and the airlines as far as checking in the guest’s bags. Our check in at the Airport was one of the worst we have experienced in our 25+ years of travel. The obstinacy of the employee was sobering.

Room Tip: Pool suite with ocean view was beautiful. If you enjoy privacy.
8  Thank aztraveler60
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This was the perfect getaway! The staff was absolutely amazing! It seemed that the staff to customer rating was 1 to 1. I have never been anywhere with such a friendly staff. i could have stayed there forever. I like the activities. We went to a cooking class, took a dinner cruise, went star gazing, snorkeling, watched a hawksbill turtle lay its eggs, and took long walks on a very quiet beach. It's heaven on earth. I'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple