Got married here 1-1-08. Best experience ever. they thought of everything... flower, cake, photographer, makeup and hair, and arranged our private candle light dinner on the beach. I sun bathed while my wedding planner did all the work. They sent the chef and the pastry chef to us to help us select a menu and cake. They made our wedding a dream. Very special place. Our room was beautiful, private, quiet, and spotless with cool additional outside shower. The bed was amazing, feather bed and down comforter. The beach was never crowed, and the staff on the beach anticipated your needs (frozen fruit, cookies, and drinks) before you even knew you had a need, delivering it to you while sunning. The food was so abundant and delouse, something for everyone. The truly have raised the bar so to speak, I don't know that any other place will compare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay Island casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife amidst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumby Bay Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay Island Antigua/Saint John Parish