I went with my daughter who is 15. We were a bit worried as our past experiences in the Caribbean were not so good. We've been in different resorts like Four Seasons in Nevis , Ocean club in Paradise Islan. From the very first moment of our arrival to Jumby Bay, we were welcome by Rita, and since then, I had the best feeling .
I will summarize by saying that Jumby Bay is a fantastic All inclusive hotel for someone who needs to relax and enjoy nature. All the staff makes you feel at home with their friendly hospitality. Everything is first class. I would go back no doubts!!
Well done to the management!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay Island casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife amidst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumby Bay Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay Island Antigua/Saint John Parish