“The best tour in the Caribbean!”

Segway Antigua Tours
Ranked #5 of 43 Tours in St. John's
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Antigua is a wonderfully beautiful island whose rich beauty and unique appeal is further appreciated and enjoyed from the vantage point of a Segway. Whether you are traveling alone, with that special someone or with family and friends, you will enjoy your experience riding a Segway while learning and enjoying great sights of Antigua. A brief orientation with friendly staff sets the stage coupled with the Caribbean Sea as your backdrop will thrill you as you cover miles in minutes riding your Segway effortlessly through a series of sites and attractions - beach picnic parks, the ruins of historic forts, sugar mills, land marks and more. It is our love for our island, respect for our staff, showing an example to our children, and eagerness to share, with you our guests, that keeps us smiling and eager for you to enjoy your short time with us while you visit our lovely island. Come ride a segway in Antigua; see you soon.
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best tour in the Caribbean!”
Reviewed September 14, 2009

I highly recommend Segway Antigua! My family (all in our 20's) booked a segway beach tour conqueror the fort. It was phenomenal! We were on a cruise ship. I made reservations a few months before we left online through their website. It was easy and safe. They answered all my questions before booking. A credit card held our reservation but it was not charged until the day of the trip. A representative was at the pier waiting for us on a segway (easy to spot her). She arranged a cab to take us to their shop for orientation video and paperwork. Then the cab took us to the beach where the tour started. First we got familiar with the segways doing basic things like moving forward/backwards, turning, and stopping. After about a half hour practicing on them we went for a tour the island. We went by some farmland, up into a fort and on the beach! Antigua is beautiful and seeing on a segway was awesome! We were on the segways for 2 hours! It was great. The group was small. There were 6 of us on the tour with 3 guides. They took pictures of us and sent them to us via email. This was by far the best tour in the Caribbean and one of the best things we have ever done in the world!

1 Thank worldcruiser6

Sanford, Florida
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“This is the best way to tour Antigua”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

My family (my hubby, mother and our 13 yr old son) and I was excited about this tour. This was my mother's first time on a segway so I was a little hesitant about this tour. But guess what??? Juliette and her crew (Sade & Patrick) made sure my mom was comfortable with the segway. This crew goes over and beyond their duty to make sure you are "one" with the segway. Our 1st instruction was in the office and once we arrived at the beach we received more instructions. Patrick was an awesome tour guide. He provided us with plenty of photo ops. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who visits the beautiful island of Antigua.

1 Thank msucooper
Raleigh NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Customer Service down to a T”
Reviewed July 29, 2009

We were greeted with friendly smiles and warm hearts as we stepped into the Store. After enjoying the best glass of juice I have ever had we went to the drop off to get our segways. Juliette really knows how to run a tour business and she is one of the friendliest people we have ever met. Her crew is top notch and they do nothing but make sure you are having the ride of your life! Riding a segway is a must experience and to pair that with doing it in the Eastern Caribbean is a match made in heaven. Thank you Yandeen and Patrick for making this experience one for the record books! You guys are on top of things!

1 Thank Travolous
rocketmannc
“Great Segway tour!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2009

My new Bride and I were staying at Sandals in Antigua and went on the Friday Segway tour and I have to say that it was first class. You start with a safety video and refreshment at thier office and then it's strait to the Segways. They are very concerned for your safety and the Segway is very easy to learn. The tour was great and very informative. They stop at several locations along the way and it's a blast! DO IT!!!!!

1 Thank rocketmannc
Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unique is an understatement”
Reviewed July 9, 2009

I booked this tour directly with the owner on line. It was not offered through our resort. I expressed interest in another tour to follow the segway tour, and she took care of everything from booking to travel arrangements for both. It took very little time to get comfortable on the segway. Even my wife who has two left feet flew through the orientation. I must admit that I was quite excited that I was allowed to test my newly acquired "skills" or lack there of without ever being scolded. It was truly an adventure that we will never forget. Our guides were much more than tour guides during our adventure, they were nothing less than wonderful hostesses.

2 Thank SuperDaveLouisiana