We go to Antigua every couple of years and I have been looking for an inexpensive place to stay for a night before or after our time at the resort for a night because of the flight times. I found Connie's this year and it totally worked for us. It is a no frills motel with a kitchen and separate bedroom. The lady who runs it is very nice. To check in you go to the store next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connie's Comfort Suites is a beautiful Holiday Apartment offering modern, clean, and comfortable one-bedroom suites with air conditioning, cable TV and free Internet access. In addition, guests have access to a laundry, Internet cafe and an adjoining grocery store. We are within walking distance to St. John’s, the City Centre, various bus routes and two shopping areas; Woods Centre and Village Walk Commercial Centre. Located only 15 mins from the Airport as well as some of Antigua's finest beaches, Connie’s Comfort Suites is a great choice for any traveler. Being a family-run business, Connie’s has developed a reputation for being a home away from home, offering guests a personalized experience and the opportunity to enjoy true Antiguan culture and hospitality. The friendly staff is always willing to cater to the needs of our guests as highlighted in our Motto: "Your Comfort is Our #1 Priority". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Connie's Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. John's Comfort Suites
- Connie's Comfort Suites Antigua/Saint John Parish