“Diving Where the Turtles Reign!”

Vigilant Divers Anguilla
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Vigilant Divers. We offer PADI Instruction and guided scuba diving from our 30 ft Boston Whaler 'VIGILANT'. You will get a very personal experience as we take only 4 divers on the boat at one time. It will feel like your own private dive trip........
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Would highly recommend diving with Vigilant divers. We dove with Rob and his first mate, Ray, several times during our vacation this past January. My husband and I have been diving all around the Caribbean and this is one of the best operations yet. The groups are small (4 divers) and Rob makes sure that everyone has a great time while ensuring that each dive is done safely. He is also quite knowledgable so the dives are very interesting. On our last dive we saw an Octopus, Eagle Ray and turtles! In addition to the great diving, during our surface intervals Rob and Ray kept us entertained with various versions of the tune Purple Rain - "TanqueRAY, TanqueRAY . . . " (P.S. We're glad they are good at their day jobs). We had a lot of laughs and good diving with Vigilant Divers and will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

While the diving in Anguilla is not the best I've had, Vigilant Divers was probably the best crew I've ever experienced. Rob was friendly, accommodating, safety-oriented and very funny. He operates a small boat (only 4 or 5 divers at a time), so you get a very unique and personalized experience. I love to travel and dive, and I rarely repeat locations, and despite better diving elsewhere, I'm likely to be a repeat customer soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

What an amazing dive company....I've been diving for many years, with dozens of different dive companies, and may I just say that diving with Vigilant divers has been by far my best experience...
Unlike the cattle boats full of people that other dive companies offer, Rob offers a more unique diving experience with smaller groups and a much more relaxed atmosphere, while still being extremely safety conscious....I could not recommend a dive company more.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I successfully completed my PADI Open Water certification dives in Anguilla last week with Rob Willsher of Vigilant Divers. I honestly believe I could not have been tutored by a better teacher. Rob is an outstanding and incredibly thorough dive instructor, and although I was extremely tentative to embark on my very first descent into the ocean (in other words, I was panicked out of my mind), he put me immediately at ease. I feel extremely privileged to have been tutored by Rob as I learned so much from him, so much so that I am hoping that I will complete my advanced water with Vigilant Divers next year. After I completed my certification dives, Rob also took my husband and I to the Ooster Diep and Ida Maria, both very impressive wreck dives that amazed and delighted this first-time diver. Rob is really the best. I highly recommend Vigilant Divers - you will not be disappointed. I truly can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I did my open water with Rob about 7 years ago and my advanced the year after and have been diving with him every year since. I love that there is never more than 4 people on the dive and Rob is really considerate about where we dive and if he can fits in my favourite dive sites (Ooster Diep is always full of life). Rob is great fun, full of energy and passion for what he does and also hugely safety conscious and I always feel safe diving with him. I have dived with other companies in Anguilla but the experience has not been as enjoyable or I haven't felt as safe. Rob's crew are also fabulous and Rey is a great new addition to the team. I'm already missing our mornings out diving and looking forward to the next trip. Thanks guys and keep doing what you're doing!