“Captain Rob is THE divemaster!”

Vigilant Divers Anguilla
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Vigilant Divers. We offer PADI Instruction and guided scuba diving from our 30 ft Boston Whaler 'VIGILANT'. You will get a very personal experience as we take only 4 divers on the boat at one time. It will feel like your own private dive trip........
Chicago, Illinois
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Captain Rob is THE divemaster!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I took several trips with Rob and then had my son (12) and nephew try the one day 'enjoy scuba' course. Fantastic and my son still talks about how fun Rob was in spite of several other dives and PADI certification. I hope to return again some day if for no other reason than to dive with Vigilant Divers. You cannot find a better dive operation or better divemaster anywhere. Thanks Rob!

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Jeff P

Glen Gardner
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Enjoyed Diving with Vigilant Divers”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We enjoyed 6 days of great diving with Rob Willsher, the owner of Vigilant Divers, in April 2012. We have done close to 200 dives throughout the Caribbean, and we were very impressed with Rob's operation and dive service. He takes only 4 divers each trip, so there is personalized attention. Rob is a lot of fun - but also serious about safety, so that's a great combination.

We saw lots of different fish, including a large school of tarpon, which was a real treat. Also saw schools of Atlantic Spadefish, horse-eyed jacks, barracuda, large lobsters, garden eels, Pedersen's shrimp, sand tilefish, glassy sweepers, turtles, nurse shark, and many others. Highly recommended dive op !

Visited April 2012
2 Thank JoyceCL
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“diving in anguilla”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My wife and I visited Anguilla for our baby-moon in February and I had the chance to squeeze in a couple dives with Vigilant Divers. Rob and his wife run an excellent operation - timely, well-organized, nice boat, small groups (it was just the three of us on my trip), and very knowledgeable and personable. I really enjoyed diving with them and hope to make it back sometime soon to dive with them again.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Jason H
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Vigilant Divers”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

You will not find a better dive operation. Rob and his wife Julie operate their Whaler with a max of 4 people (in addition to themselves). I was lucky enough to essentially get a private dive session two consecutive days whilst I was completing my PADI certification. My brother joined us the second day and we had a great two dives. Rob is a great instructor as he is thorough and safety conscious, yet he keeps things fun. Rob and Julie are very knowledgeable about all things Anguilla, below or above water. I highly recommend them for any type of dive and will be a repeat customer on my next trip to Anguilla.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank gramb079
Milan, Italy
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very professional”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

We had six dives, Rob is very professional and nice, he makes you feel safe and confortable throughout the journey and dives.

1 Thank atrent42