“Great lunch”
Review of Da'Vida

Da'Vida
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in The Valley
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Celebrate Life! That's what da'Vida is all about. Whether you're in Anguilla for business or for pleasure, this internationally acclaimed beachside restaurant is a must experience for locals and guests alike. From our award winning Restaurant, to our Bayside Grill, at da'Vida we're all about Celebrating Life!A magical experience awaits you as the warm trade winds of the Caribbean gently caress your soul, while you indulge in a culinary explosion of taste & flavor that is like no other in Anguilla. This is the celebration of life that awaits you at the da'Vida Restaurant & Spa nestled along the powder white sands of Crocus Bay, Anguilla.
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch at the da'Vida for the first time during a recent visit to Anguilla. Overall, the experience was very good and we're glad we finally tried it. I had the gush sandwich which was very good. There was a variety of items to choose from in the menu. Our waitress was good and attentive. We went for a stroll on crocus bay after lunch since it's one of the places we're I find unique rocks ! Would go again fir lunch.

1  Thank newkitten

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Great getaway spot with great food. We had a party of four and everything we ordered was delicious. I particularly liked the ambiance being right on the water. Pull up in your boat and wade ashore. The staff was wonderful, attentive and very helpful.

1  Thank Gbusiek
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Swim and dine with pizza is the life. Step up and order, of course there's a 15% service charge. I think the kayak rental staff is responsible for the front row seating. We had to seek for a waitress and menu to order and the rental staff Jimmy brought the settings and the food, but no matter, it's a slow chilling day for us.

1  Thank Travel2Food
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate at the beachside restaurant for lunch after snorkeling in little bay. Waitress was friendly and helpful and drink/food selection was wonderful. He had the tuna steak and I had the grilled mahi, both were great! The view was wonderful as well, will be back!

2  Thank lbebert
Vida L, Owner at Da'Vida, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you for choosing da'Vida Bayside. We appreciate your review and we're pleased that you had a great experience with our team Do visit us again on your next trip to Anguilla.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Good food, very good for a group dinner and or couples. Not air conditioner, so it can get hot during summer. Excellent for seafood dining.

1  Thank Melanie F