“one of the best values on the island...”
Review of Ken's Pork

Ken's Pork
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in The Valley
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I enjoyed the food here. We got our order to go and we were glad we decided to go here....especially after all the other outrageously priced restaurants we had experienced. You should go visit Ken's!

1  Thank brody22

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Everybody said to go to Ken's. It is open on Thursday-Sunday. It's the favorite place for the locals. First time there we loved it. We came back a second time and loaded up and took the ribs back to the condo to eat on for a few days. Really good. Next time in Anguilla, we will go back for seconds, thirds, etc!

5  Thank Flyfisherdmc
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a roadside stand with nothing but plastic tables for serving and big open grills. The ribs were literally the best we have ever eaten...anywhere. the dry rub was perfect. A local told us that the barbecue sauce was incredible also...but we did not want to cover the taste of the rib. We got two orders of ribs and chicken and Johnny Cakes (cakes not worth it) to go for $16. What a deal and what a meal. We can't wait till they open again next Thursday. They are only open certain day's at the end of the week and weekends. We have not figured out the exact schedule yet...but definitely working on it.

5  Thank Arowhed
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Ken's (didn't even know the name until I saw it here) is a barbecue stand situated in the Valley. I had the barbecued chicken leg which had a delectable smokey taste. The garlic bread baquette that I ordered along with my meal was completely eaten before I had managed to get more than a few feet from the stand. Total tab- less than $5
Next time that I visit I will have to get the ribs. Though I didnt get to taste them this time around, almost everyone near me got an order and boy do they look tasty. A big order and they are just loaded with meat.
Ken's is clearly a local favorite judging by the number of people who walked up to the stand while I was waiting for my order. The service is fast, friendly, and efficient. If you like barbeque without any of the frills-just the essentials-go to Kens. And don't forget to get plenty of napkins.

4  Thank Niftyn
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Make you way into the Valley when they're open (check schedule) generally during the day on weekends. Take out or eat there. Ribs, chicken, dry rub plus sauce if you want. Garlic bread, johhny cakes, cold beer. What's better than that!

1  Thank Mikalecr