“Slow down you don't want to miss this spot.”

Cinnamon Bear Bakery & Cafe
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Our family always stops hers on our way through the Crowsnest pass. A great stop 3 hours from Calgary on the way to B.C. or the USA. Coffee is good and the treat & sandwiches are always fresh and taste awesome.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Great coffee, incredible baked goods and charming staff will now make this my pit stop of choice on my journeys between home in BC and Calgary. Be aware that you could blink and miss it and we only noticed it as we pulled into a parking lot opposite and did a swift exit across the highway as I prefer non-chain places to refresh. Local art on display and for sale. I bought a card to send to UK to my bird loving father. Great little treasure on the Crowsnest.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

You have to try the cinnamon rolls, they are so tasty without being over-powering.
I loved that the art on the walls is by local artists and is for sale along with local pottery.
This is real jewel in the Crowsnest pass.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is our favourite place to stop in the Crowsnest pass and love it they are open on Sundays now. Wonderful fresh sandwiches, soups, chilli etc. The smell of all the baked good grabs you when you walk in. I dare you not to order some to take home.

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Huge selection on baked goods, great coffee drinks and fantastic service. We will drive down again just to visit this coffee shop.