“Love this place”

and up
St Maarten Day Cruise to Little Bay and Anguilla
Ranked #8 of 58 things to do in Anguilla
More attraction details
Owner description: Accessible only by boat, this secluded cove is perfect for a quiet afternoon on the beach.
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love this place”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed walking on the beach early mornings and then a swim. My Little Paradise

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rouse72

canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“There is a way!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Little is an absolutely Bay gem of a place. It is very secluded and for most people you can only get there by boat. There is a path that winds a couple of hundred feet and a rope that takes you down a rocky craig but you have to be young and in good shape. You take the path off Roaches
Hill Road. It's a beautiful and secluded beach but please remember it's a climb. However. you can get some neat pics of the bay there..

Visited January 2014
1 Thank inuvit
Norco, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“A dream within a dream!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had heard about the superior snorkeling in Little Bay and we made this a must do during our family Anguilla vacation. Since it had rained that morning, when we assessed the worn rope over the slippery rocks it was decided that repelling was not an option. We drove to the beach and enlisted the services of Calvin's boat service. What a priceless adorable character! He dropped us off at Little Bay and we proceeded to snorkel to our hearts content with nobody there but us. I saw too many varieties of fish to list with an incredible sea turtle encounter! I also found an ancient wine glass buried deep in the sand, but my daughter dropped it and we never saw it again. Calvin picked us up PRECISELY at the time we had requested. This is truly a gem of a snorkeling beach within the royal crown that is Anguilla.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Islandaway
New York City, New York
190 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Nice little surprise!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We stayed in Saint Maarten and took the ferry to Anguilla where would took a taxi ride to Shoal Bay. Our driver recommended we also check out Little Bay. After a few hours at Shoal we called our driver who drove us to a beach and introduced us to his friend who had a boat. We paid his friend to take us to Little Bay on his boat and he gave us snorkeling equipment. He left us at Little Bay Beach and yes, he could have left us there but he didn't!!! We were at Little Bay for about 2 hours and it was fantastic! Snorkeling is very good here and it is a private beach, so you can have a nice sunbathing experience if you wish. I found the scenery to be very romantic. This is worth checking out in Anguilla. FYI, no food and no drink near by...think private beach nothing around, so eat before! After two hours, we were taken back to the original beach (I can't think of the name) where our taxi driver was waiting for us and from there took us back to the ferry to return to Saint Maarten. All in all we enjoyed our day trip to Anguilla!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Sarc1
St. Louis , MO
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Little slice of paradise in paradise”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I love little bay. the water is perfect, and is great for a private beach experience. It is also fun to climb the nearby cliffs and jump off of them. We accessed little bay by Calypso Charters, and the boat crew was really nice and taught us cliff jumping. Overall, I highly reccomend a visit to my anguillian beach.

Visited July 2013