“Could be busier than you expect”
Review of Little Bay

and up
St Maarten Day Cruise to Little Bay and Anguilla
Ranked #8 of 59 things to do in Anguilla
More attraction details
Owner description: Accessible only by boat, this secluded cove is perfect for a quiet afternoon on the beach.
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We arrived by private boat. At one point, we were alone, but when we left there were close to 20 people, which is a lot on this small beach. Still, it's very beautiful and peaceful and the snorkeling is above average.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Little Bay literally inspired awe in me. While it is a bit of an adventure to get to (the rope for the really brave folks, the big or little jumps for the semi-brave and the kayak for those with stamina, and a $10 motor boat for the rest), it was SO worth it. For several hours, I felt like a very privileged cast away washed up on this heavenly beach with my nearest and dearest! The snorkeling was also phenomenal (go first thing in the morning for best visibility).

For most of our day there, my friends and I were the only people on earth. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We started our evening with Calypso Charters at Cove Bay, a great ride round from there to Little Bay, the two man crew pointing out sights on the way. Sunset at Little Bay and an offer to jump from a cliff into the clear blue/torquoise sea. The Rum Punches on this trip were probably the best we'd had on the island. Good music. Fantastic trip.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My wife & I rented kayaks from Da'Vida's on 2 different afternoons, & enjoyed Little Bay. They only charged $10 an hour, & it only takes 12-15 minutes to get there. We were not the only ones there both times we were there. There were locals climbing up the rope on the side of the beach, & jumping off the point. There was a boat there, with people snorkeling both times. We carried out a salad from a local restaurant to enjoy there as well. It is a beautiful little beach, but don't go there if you want seclusion, or to be alone.

1  Thank EddyReimer
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We found Calvin under the trees by DaVida and for $15 each, he gave us a quick ride out to Little Bay and some guidance on the best places to snorkel. We arranged for him to come back in 2 hours. He was very prompt, although we should have told him 3 hours. We enjoyed the snorkeling and the beach and scenery at Little Bay. We are not experienced snorkelers, so I can't speak to how this place compares to other islands, but I can say it was the best snorkeling experience we had compared to Prickly Pear and Sandy Island. There were other people there when we arrived and as some would leave, others would arrive, but it was not overcrowded at all. We returned the next day with a sunset cruise from Frangipani and there was no one there that late in the afternoon, although as we were leaving, some came down via the rope. It was fun to watch as some of our fellow sunset cruise passengers climbed and jumped from the big rock, but I was not brave enough to do it myself! Definitely worth the trip out there!