We attended a wedding here at the end of September. Not sure what to expect I was really impressed with the whole weekend. The rooms and food were excellent. However the best part was the engagement and service from Amanda and her team, it was outstanding. Amanda was great and ensured everyone was catered for, from ensuring my 20-25 year olds did not overdo it the night before the wedding to getting their shirts ready so I could have some quality time to get ready. Given the guests for the wedding had taken over for the weekend it was great. It was isolated, really personal and intimate. A brilliant time was had by all and I would not hestitate to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in beautiful rolling Welsh Countryside and within its own Vineyard, Jabajak offers a 5 star Restaurant with Rooms in a location central to all the best of West Wales. Family ownership ensures personal service in a warm environment. The five star a la carte restaurant menu offers a selection of local produce all freshly cooked and a wine list carefully selected from some of the best winemakers in the world. Jabajak is fully licensed, with a cosy lounge bar for drinks before and after dinner. Alternatively, enjoy a glass of wine outside and watch the sun set over west Wales or perhaps red kites going home to their nest. You'll find us just off the A40 at Whitland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Book Direct Rooms, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jabajak Vineyard & Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jabajak Vineyard & Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Llanboidy
- Jabajak Vineyard And Restaurant With Rooms