We started looking for wedding locations a long time ago just by doing an internet search. This was one of the many places that popped up in South Wales. We decided to check it out by eating there first. As soon as we walked in to the reception/bar it became apparent that this place was special. The service and welcome was very personal and warm. Then the food, simply put, STUNNING! Amanda, Lorraine and their team are absolutely amazing, they have a passion for food and wine that comes across in the food. You will not find a finer steak anywhere else.
This sealed the deal and we decided to see about getting married at Jabajak. The date was free so we booked up immediately. Their expertise and professionalism made the planning process a doddle with the hardest decision to make was what to include on the menu.
The big day arrived and neither my wife to be or myself had to worry about anything. Amanda and Lorraine liaised with the registrar, best man and bridesmaids to ensure everything ran like clockwork.
Guests commented on the wonderful location, the amazing service and the quality of the food. This was even more impressive as they were cooking for 52 people once including vegetarians, vegans and a couple of toddlers.
I can honestly say that we were looked after like royalty and would recommend Jabajak to anyone for a romantic meal or a big celebration, they can do it all.
Thank you for all your hard work.
Stu & Fi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in beautiful rolling Welsh Countryside and within its own Vineyard, Jabajak offers a 5 star Restaurant with Rooms in a location central to all the best of West Wales. Family ownership ensures personal service in a warm environment. The five star a la carte restaurant menu offers a selection of local produce all freshly cooked and a wine list carefully selected from some of the best winemakers in the world. Jabajak is fully licensed, with a cosy lounge bar for drinks before and after dinner. Alternatively, enjoy a glass of wine outside and watch the sun set over west Wales or perhaps red kites going home to their nest. You'll find us just off the A40 at Whitland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jabajak Vineyard & Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jabajak Vineyard & Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Llanboidy
- Jabajak Vineyard And Restaurant With Rooms