“AWFUL” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Pontypool, United Kingdom
“AWFUL”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

cant you just tell when new owners have taken over?? use to visit this place regular and the last time we went it was awful. food wasnt replenished so hardly had any choice and what was there didnt look or taste too great. i knew straight away that there was possibly new owners as weve neve had this poor quality ever before. i enquired at the bar when paying and yes there were new owners. left hungry and annoyed that wasted our time and money. would not go back.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank EMMA W

Cwmbran, United Kingdom
“Hairy Chicken Balls?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

The first time I went here the food was okay and I was impressed by the various food they have to offer. Although when I went back their recently this year for a friends birthday party, I had a rather disgusting experience. Myself and another friend from the party chose chicken balls. We sat down to eat I noticed that there was something under the batter of the chicken ball. I opened the batter and wrapped around the chicken ball was a thick black hair. My friend also found the same. Being as I was only 17 then I didn't want to say anything, and was quiet shy, but I will be returning as the party enjoyed it, and if I find any food that seems to have 'extra flavour' I will be complaining.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Emma D
Wales
“Lots of choice-reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is a buffet type meal and the food is very good, hot food constantly being put out. An a very varied range and at a fixed price provides good value for money. The staff are friendly and very efficient. Drinks are reasonably priced.
We went for the second time on 25th August and will go back very soon.

• Visited August 2012