“A great cycling stop”

Cole Manor Tea Rooms
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Bruton
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Tea Rooms will be closed for the winter from Monday, 9th November and will re-open on Wednesday, 3rd February but we are ending our season on a high as the Tea Rooms have recently won the Best Tea Rooms/Coffee Shop award from Somerset Life Magazine. We look forward to seeing you in February when our wonderful display of snowdrops will be in full flower.
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Today was the second time I've visited Cole Manor as part of a cycling group. The weather and road conditions were very poor on both occasions, but in spite of our bedraggled appearance we were given very warm welcomes and advised (today) where we could put our clothing to help it to dry out and warm before our return trip. The selection of cakes and other options makes it very difficult to choose, but I think I made the right decision with the coffee mocha! We are due to return in a couple of weeks' time with a larger group and really looking forward to it. If you're in the area, search out this delightful venue.

1  Thank 745miker745

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I have never in my life tasted such good soup as I tasted today at the Cole Manor tea rooms. I expected a simple dish (Cheesy Leek) but ended up with something that was worthy of a top London restaurant!
The service and the environment only added to the wonderful experience.

What are you waiting for?

1  Thank Andrew T
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I recently had tea at the Ritz and was disappointed with the quality of the scones.
No such issues here. Excellent scones left the Ritz standing, and they even did gluten free scones and cakes for my husband.
Excellent service, nice atmosphere and lovely location.
Really recommend a visit.

1  Thank annandcharles
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Totally unplanned stop for lunch on 6 mile circuit walk from Castle Cary. We were so surprised to come across Cole Manor and to find it was open in early January. The soup was delicious and warming and the owners very welcoming.

1  Thank Go_West2014
Reviewed December 23, 2013

A wonderful setting and the owners make you so welcome. The food is delicious and to sit in such a setting and enjoy your coffee or tea is magic. A truly wonderful place. Wo u ld recommend without hesitation.

1  Thank Deborahjones2016