My daughter and I visited April 15-18 and were instantly happy we chose this resort instead of a more congested, overly commercialized one closer to Managua. Nestled near a tiny, quaint fishing village Redwood Beach Resort exceeded our expectations and really measures up to the wonderful reviews others have already posted on this site. Comfortable, clean private cabanas, with lush tropical foliage only steps away from a large, secluded beach. They have terrific excursions to occupy the adventurer and lots of shady hammocks for those who really just came to unwind. Not to mention the wonderful fresh seafood and Stacy’s “custom” creations, which were just perfect for my vegetarian daughter. If you are looking for a slice of paradise off the beaten path…you will not be disappointed with Redwood Beach Resort and the delightful hospitality Mike and Stacy provide!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redwood Beach Resort is located on the beach in Mechapa, Nicaragua. Each of our beautiful villas have a large private bathroom, private balcony, air conditioning, and a breathtaking view of a secluded, clean, and safe beach. Our oceanfront restaurant serves fresh seafood dishes and international cuisine. We offer the Mechapa Papa All-Inclusive Tour. The resort also offers adventure tour packages and activities, including ocean fishing, kayaking the Estero Padre Ramos, horseback riding, tours of the Volcano Cosiguina, motorcycle and quadcycle rentals, and more. Truly a Hidden Paradise! Our passion is customizing your vacation stay so that you leave with incredible memories and an unforgettable trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Redwood Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redwood Beach Hotel Mechapa
- Redwood Beach Resort Nicaragua/Mechapa