This location was ideal for our family of 4. We were there for 6 days and managed to get in a wide variety of the activities. The fishing from the panga was a blast with an excellent captain. Exploring the Parde Ramos estuary is also a must do. Getting to and from RBR is a fun part of the adventure, and getting off the beaten track is very worthwhile.
We stayed in palapa 3 for most of the time and upgraded to the 'house' the last 2 nights. The palapa was fine, but with 4 of us the house was really nice and is what we should have chosen from the start.
A big thanks to Mike and Stacey for going out of their way to making our stay really wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redwood Beach Resort is located on the beach in Mechapa, Nicaragua. Each of our beautiful villas have a large private bathroom, private balcony, air conditioning, and a breathtaking view of a secluded, clean, and safe beach. Our oceanfront restaurant serves fresh seafood dishes and international cuisine. We offer the Mechapa Papa All-Inclusive Tour. The resort also offers adventure tour packages and activities, including ocean fishing, kayaking the Estero Padre Ramos, horseback riding, tours of the Volcano Cosiguina, motorcycle and quadcycle rentals, and more. Truly a Hidden Paradise! Our passion is customizing your vacation stay so that you leave with incredible memories and an unforgettable trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Redwood Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redwood Beach Hotel Mechapa
- Redwood Beach Resort Nicaragua/Mechapa