My wife & I came to Redwood to welcome in the New Year as part of our honeymoon. We had an amazing 3 days including climbing Volcano Consiguina, kayaking through the mangroves, riding Mike's motorbike up the beach, bird watching galore, hunting crabs and watching a turtle nest! Stacy & Mike, the owners, are great hosts and have a friendly team of locals working for them. The accommodation is spacious, comfortable & clean (definitely worth $10 extra for the AC), the set menu was v tasty and they even went the extra mile to put together a turkey dinner on New Years Eve. If you're looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the cities, whether for a relaxing few days on the beach or an adventure filled break, then Redwood Beach Resorts should be on your list of places to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redwood Beach Resort is located on the beach in Mechapa, Nicaragua. Each of our beautiful villas have a large private bathroom, private balcony, air conditioning, and a breathtaking view of a secluded, clean, and safe beach. Our oceanfront restaurant serves fresh seafood dishes and international cuisine. We offer the Mechapa Papa All-Inclusive Tour. The resort also offers adventure tour packages and activities, including ocean fishing, kayaking the Estero Padre Ramos, horseback riding, tours of the Volcano Cosiguina, motorcycle and quadcycle rentals, and more. Truly a Hidden Paradise! Our passion is customizing your vacation stay so that you leave with incredible memories and an unforgettable trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Redwood Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redwood Beach Hotel Mechapa
- Redwood Beach Resort Nicaragua/Mechapa