“Overpriced Pinoy Restaurant”

Hapag Filipino Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 73 Restaurants in Lipa City
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The restaurant I is popular among locals of Lipa. I had the opportunity to be in Lipa so I asked my colleague if we can have our lunch in Hapag Pilipino as I feel the travel won't be complete without visiting places I had good memories. The restaurant has big dining area, clients have option to stay in secluded air conditioned rooms which are very useful should you want to discuss business matters with a client or partner or in their usual, fanned, common area. The restaurant offers a variety of pasalubong like yema, banana chips, panutsa, etc. Excited for lunch, i planned to order Sinigang na maliputo, inihaw na pusit and lechon kawali. To our surprise, maliputo and pusit are priced at Php500 each, per serving is good for 2 persons only. Instead of having 3 dishes, we ended up with maliputo and lechon kawali (the latter reasonable priced at Php150). There wasn't so special with the sinigang anymore, they lost the natural "asim-kilig" taste. In the next years, I can visit Lipa without having to go to Hapag Pilipino. The dishes are overpriced without the extraordinary kick.

6  Thank Mildred P