This was a fantastic experience. Quite different what we are used to. A beautiful complex with only healthy food made with everything they grow themselves. Although we are not customed to this kind of food it was really super. Also there are many activities such as a view how coconuts are being processed for oil, good and soap among the many things and also we had a very nice activity with Mr. Elmo a specialist in herbs who gave us a very nice introduction where the various plants and herbs were used for. As we could not remember all that was said we asked him to put it in paper and he did it right away. Very much appreciated. Maybe an idea to give guests who are doing this excursion to give them a little hand out after the explanation of Mr. Elmo. In one word a very enjoyable stay at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines