This place really is as good as everyone says. I stayed in a hut in the forest for 4 days of uninterrupted R&R. Different bird and animals woke me up each morning, the activities were all excellent and the adds on a must. The salt body scrub, and the coconut oil head massage divine. The pools are gorgeous and the weather in February was perfect. Not too hot and not too cold. Try the colema and the colonic for a little something extra
Yoga is perfect here, with the most incredible view i've ever had whilst doing yoga.
Food is divine! I never would have thought 4 days with no meat was that easy.
Highly recommended and traveling alone is not a problem here as everyone is so friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines