I stayed with my friends for the 2nd year in a row. It was a relaxing and wonderful experience.
The service, food and accommodations were fantastic. Never having eaten a raw food diet before was intimidating, but it was great. The medical, spa, yoga and cooking classes were all great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines