I have just returned from a very mellow and healthy New Year break at The Farm, a truly genuine holistic haven off the beaten track (but with easy access from Manila) in a lush, green setting where the air is clear and fresh and the mountains beyond inspire. It stands by its credentials with world-class spa treatments offered by the most committed and well-trained of therapists; vegan food, most of which is grown at the resort, beautifully prepared and presented (you won't go hungry and it may even change your life) and a team of managers and staff who couldn't be more friendly and helpful. There are daily yoga sessions and nature walks, as well as a gym and three tranquil swimming pools. A welcoming retreat in which to relax, rejuvenate, reflect. I will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines