Recently spent a couple nights with my wife at the Farm and did it exceed our expectations! It was an experience that has left me relaxed and energized.
For those of you unfamiliar, the Farm at San Benito is a garden-type spa resort a couple hours from Manila which specializes in health treatments such as colonics, liver cleansing, and the like. All food is gluten-free, organic and vegetarian. They have yoga and meditation classes throughout the day. It also has numerous gardens, sitting areas, and three beautiful pools.
With only 24 rooms, the Farm was never packed despite it being fully booked during our stay. We spent a day roaming around the premises discovering secret gardens and swimming under hidden waterfalls. The spa treatments were one of the best I've ever experienced. Staff conduct and decorum was spot-on. Food was pretty good for vegetarian, but I did wish I had the option to order a steak to go with my beetroot ravioli.
We stayed in a Sulu terrace. Would not recommend this room to seniors or those with disablities since the stairs are a bit steep. Bathroom is also separate and downstairs from the bedroom. It has a cool sitting area though and is literally beside a tropical forest.
I highly recommend this resort to yogis, couples, the health-conscious, and even families with young children. Kids will enjoy the pools and roaming the expansive grounds while mom and pop get a massage. Nanny services are also available.
All in all it was a 5 star experience from a 5 star resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines