I'm a frequent visitor of this not so secret get- away in the heart of Lipa. Recalling my first time here, i would drop my jaw to a place I thought resembles those in Bali. Serene. That's the first word you could have in mind. There are many other things that The farm offers,Their world class holistic approach in healing, from their famous raw, organic vegan cuisine to the most elaborate procedure of cleansing both the body and mind. Going back to your hectic, stressful, not to say toxic lifestyle as a totally new person from The Farm's fantastic fusion of physical and mind healing would clear you up as to say a new you. Cheers!! A wonderful and exceptional group of people will take care of you and you'll forget that you are just about 2 hours away to Manila. How about that?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines